Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Update

I have been learning about how not to fear, how the Lord is the blesser, studying the book of Romans, and today I was reading the book of Galatians a little. At studies recently we have been looking at how much the Lord talks about keep us (three different words used for that in the scriptures and they have to do with guarding us and watching over us). It is amazing to see all that He talks about wanting to keep and hearing us when we cry out. Another awesome study we have been on are the Psalms of ascent starting with Psalm 120 for the next 15 Psalms. (Psalm 39: 4-5; 2 Chron 16:9; Proverbs 13:3) I hope you enjoy looking at some of these scriptures they are awesome. There are tons of other verses but I am not looking at my notes right now and I am at work.

Headlines

1 comment: