Thursday, March 19, 2009

One World Currency

Just take a look at some of the headlines today and you will quickly see how things are heating up. There is a lot of talk flying around about a global currency (This has been talk for many years and people always seem to get worked up about it). I would like to note, however; that the global economy as a whole is in a terrible situation and they are pushing for a currency that does not depend on the dollar. Keep an eye on this issue and be prayerful for this country, the leadership, for Israel and for those that don't have a relationship with the Messiah. Remember people there is no fear in love, perfect love casts out fear and God has not given us a spirit of fear but of power and love and a sound mind. (1 John 4:18; 2 timothy 1:7). Reading the article from Murdoch is a witness with the video we watched last night for Bible study, and a book that I am currently reading about the threat within our own country. I will be posting a link on this site soon of a video of a woman who was raised in Lebanon and has experience the love of Israelis, the bombings because of wars, and the change in Lebanon from democracy to tyranny. (The parallels that they experienced over the last 30 years are very similar with the way the U.S. is heading right now). And again everyone please leave me some feedback on each post so that I know that people are reading this or are interested in whats being said (especially the two new subscribers) Thanks.

Headlines

2 comments:

  1. Evan,
    Keep posting stuff because I check your blog just about everyday. It's one place to gather many different news headlines. That's what I like about it.
    Although, I did leave a comment about 3 weeks ago and never got a reply.(concerning Hillary Clinton and Israel.)
    -P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried to leave a response to your Hillary comment however I had technical difficulties. Thanks for commenting and thanks for visiting the site. If you know anyone else that is like minded please reference this site to them as well. I don't know if I know who you are but continue to leave comments as this is very helpful for this blog.

    ReplyDelete