Monday, February 9, 2009

First Edition - Signs Of The Times

My name is Evan Jones and I am a 25 year old college graduate. I am currently employed and am thankful to be in a place of employment during this down time in the economy. This is a blog that I have been thinking about doing for quite some time. I am praying about which direction the Lord would like me to go with this and I hope that I hear His voice correctly. I also pray that if this is something that the Lord really wants me to do then it will prosper, if this is not then it will fade in time. Luke 21:5 - 38 is very crucial in our walk with the Messiah in maintaining an awareness of the returning King. Verse thirty six of that chapter speaks volumes: "Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man (Luke 21:36 KJV)." Look at what Jesus had and has to say to his disciples in Matthew 24. (http://www.blueletterbible.org/Bible.cfm?b=Mat&c=24&v=42&t=KJV#42) That link will take you straight to the chapter and you can read it really quick. With that stated lets be mindful how we spend our time and lets be ready for His return. We know that the days will be just like that of Noah with people living life with no regard for others and thinking only about themselves until one day when everything changes. This blog will be focused on topics and headlines that relate to the times we are in and give us indications and warnings of His return. I will not make this blog site one in which fear tactics are used but one that is focused on what Jesus taught. I am a disciple and friend of His and I want others to know about His love for us (The lost sheep of the House of Israel). My goal is to bring the news to you, I realize not everyone watches the news or reads about what is going on globally so this will be your update daily/weekly. Many updates will be related to what is happening in Israel as well as what is going on Nationally and other International News. I will make it my goal to send out updates daily, however; it may not be sent out every single day. Thanks for visiting and please leave any comments about this blog any concerns or areas of improvement. The King is returning!


HEADLINES


(This is an idea of how the headlines will be arranged, This edition will have very few headlines because it is the First edition)

Current Headlines:

1 comment:

  1. I hope His return is soon! I just want to be with my Lord in His kingdom. Oh, How I long for that day...

    Philippians 3:20

    ReplyDelete